Stayed for the one night whilst travelling to Scotland. As usual the bed was like a banana and the walls paper thin. Thus the usual poor sleep. Not really sure why I keep doing this.
Having said that, it was clean and functional which is what I would expect. Everything was extra, internet, etc
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Gretna Green m74 Hotel Gretna Green
- Days Inn Gretna Green m74 Hotel
- Days Inn Gretna
- Days Inn Gretna Green
- Gretna Green Days Inn
- Days Inn Gretna Green M74 Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Gretna Green is close to the M74 and M6 motorways, and within easy reach of Carlisle. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking. Newcastle-upon-Tyne and County Durham are about 1 hour from the hotel. The famous wedding village of Gretna Green is close by. Tasteful en suite rooms and personal service make this convenient hotel an ideal place to break your journey. Each bedroom has a TV (with Freeview channels), a free hot drinks tray and newspaper, a hairdryer and a trouser press. All rooms have broadband Wi-Fi at an additional cost. Pets are permitted in the hotel. Please inform the hotel when you make your booking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Gretna Green M74 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.