“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dumfries, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Visited this time with my husband son and partner . We all had a lovely meal portions large value for money . Service was quick and efficient .
Worth a visit

Visited June 2014

• Greek first
“Amazing - my favourite place. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Have been coming here for a good few years now & each time it impresses. Service is always on top form, had a couple of experiences where the staff have been stressed and a little rude, however they always apologise for this. Having previously been in the catering industry it is easy to sympathise.
Food is always 5/5. Usually dine here with my boyfriend and we both love it. Recently decided to venture off of our favourite happy hour choices. Shared garlic focaccia & meat platter, we have been missing out! I had the scamp which was amazing & my other half bad the tuna pizza.
Never have a bad word to say about here. 5/5 always.

Sydney, Australia
“Excellent Quick and Tasty Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Went in on a Friday night with no reservation, they were fully booked and only had a half hour window free. I was happy to get a quick meal and was unexpectantly surprised at the speed I received my food with no compromise on the quality. I had pepper steak, side salad, garlic bread, onion rings. The steak was cooked tender to perfection and my specification, the pepper sauce was flavoursome and plenty. The staff were efficient, friendly and accommodating. Overall value for money was good when compared to other similar priced restraunts I ate at Dumfries. Tip would be always book if you can especially on the usual busy nights and weekend lunches. Will definable go back there.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Lovely meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having tried to follow directions via Google maps we found the place! Tucked away as it is a little gem. Very good ambience and setting throughout. We didn't have a starter as we were hungry and eating a little later than normal so wanted go straight for the main. Both dishes were lovely. Rounded off with Morretti.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I had decided to take our young son here for dinner as he had been going on about going to a pizza restaurant. It was a mid week visit and went as soon as it opened. We had the restaurant to ourselves and the staff were absolutely fantastic. They brought out our sons pizza before ours so he wouldn't get too bored. The food was amazing as always and the staff couldn't have been any friendlier (even after a broken glass!) I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant to anyone and it was the golden gem that we had forgotten about but will definitely be back to in the near future.