Ignore the bad review Paul and his staff couldn't be more help full, the food is excellent and the locals are welcoming, having worked in this area for over 10 years its very hard to find some where better to stay whilst on business. The rooms are nice and well furnished, free wifi and the best steak around, couple that with great beer what more could I need!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Clovenfords Country Inn is situated in the village of Clovenfords in the heart of the Scottish Borders. It is only 3 miles from the busy Borders town of Galashiels. Edinburgh and other Scottish Borders towns including Melrose, Kelso, Jedburgh, Hawick and Peebles are all easily accessible. In the immediate area activities such as fishing (on the River Tweed), mountain biking (Glentress), golfing, shooting and off road driving are all readily available to hotel guests.The Clovenfords Country Inn has all the character, warmth and friendly charm you would expect from an 18th century coaching inn. We look forward to extending to you a very warm welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Clovenfords Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clovenfords Hotel Galashiels
- The Clovenfords Country Inn Galashiels, Scotland