Stayed one night in Oban on a touring holiday of western Scotland. Didn't like Oban town a whole lot but the surrounding area is gorgeous (check out nearby Seil Island and Connel, both delightful). We'd previously stayed in two outstanding B&Bs in Mallaig and Callander, both cheaper by twenty quid or so per night than this one. Very comfortable overall, great room and bathroom (impressive!). Nice comfy beds and very clean throughout. The placed is on a hill overlooking the sea and town, easy walk to most places. The breakfast was absolutely fine but not a B&B "classic" (or maybe we're getting choosy...). Not the friendliest place we've stayed in either, to be honest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful Victorian house overlooking Oban bay. Within a few minutes walk of the ferry and train terminals and the town centre with it restaurants and bars. Homemade produce is served including sausages and preserves and eggs are courtesy of our own chickens. Ample private parking is available in the grounds of the house. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Heatherfield House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heatherfield House Hotel Oban
- Heatherfield House Oban, Scotland