We stayed at the guest house for 2 nights. The room was very comfortable and luxurious, better than any hotel stay we've experienced before. The staff are very friendly and accommodating making us a packed breakfast on one morning because we were taking an early ferry to Mull. Breakfast the next day was lovely with great choices to suit all tastes and diets. I made the mistake of leaving my hair straighteners behind and Sandy (The owner) sent them to free of charge which was much appreciated. We can't fault this guest house and would love to go back every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Obans'first STB 4* GOLD award guest house which has been sympathetically refurbished to offer bed and breakfast in luxury boutique style accommodation whilst preserving many of its stunning original features.Each of the six spacious guest rooms has its own special character and the deluxe fabrics and furnishings have been chosen with these in mind. Although it enjoys the serenity of a rural location Alt na Craig is only a short walk away from the centre of Oban and all it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Alt na Craig House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alt Na Craig House Hotel Oban
- Alt Na Craig House Oban, Scotland