A very welcoming and comfortable small hotel within easy walking distance of the town centre. Rooms well equipped and very clean and comfortable. We stayed in room 4, at the front of the building with superb views down the Sound of Kerrera. The only negative I could see is that there is no public lounge - which might be a problem on long rainy holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Colin and Frances welcome all visitors to their elegant Victorian home combining modern comfort with a relaxing atmosphere. Extensive breakfast menu. Spacious rooms, most with sea views and all en-suite. A real home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Kilchrenan House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilchrenan House Hotel Oban
- Kilchrenan House Oban, Scotland