Wonderful welcome to Scotland from Joyce &Charlie..
Both very helpful with day time trips and advice.
Took the ferry to Kerara, also to Mull and Iona.
Stayed 6 days, took many day trips.
A short walk to downtown shops and restaurants.
Rooms very clean and well stocked with tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cookies etc.
Quiet. Enjoyed the guest lounge every night.
Weather was perfect, warm and sunny .
- Also Known As:
- Beechgrove Guest House Hotel
- Beechgrove Guest House Hotel Oban
- Beechgrove Guest House Oban, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star Victorian villa that has been upgraded to include modern comforts.Ensuite bedrooms,with front rooms having views to the sea.Free wi-fi, free parking.We are situated 5 mins.walk from the sea front,restaurants etc. Varied breakfast menu including vegetarian.Relax in our residents lounge after a day touring the nearby islands of Mull&Iona. ... more less