We stayed with Dunheanish for our honeymoon. Lovely room, very nice and friendly host. Lovely, comfortable room. I normally feel the cold and I was warm the whole time. Great breakfast in the morning. The choice between a full breakfast or smoked salmon, but filling and well made. Easy to walk to the town and restaurants. Amazing view from our room, we could see the harbor and the landscape of the town.
- Also Known As:
- Dunheanish Guest House Hotel
- Dunheanish Guest House Hotel Oban
- Dunheanish Guest House Oban, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- William and Linda would like to welcome you to Dunheanish Guest House, one of Oban's newest guest houses, an elegant detached Victorian villa beside Oban's landmark, McCaig’s Tower with stunning panoramic views overlooking Oban Bay and the surrounding islands of Kerrera, Lismore and Mull. Dunheanish is the perfect base for anyone who wants to have the town center 5 mins away, with easy access to shops, restaurants and the Caledonian MacBrayne ferry terminal. ... more less