We stayed a couple of nights at Newton Hall in the Iona Suite. It's a lovely old church building and the room we stayed in had stunning views across Loch Fyne. The room itself is beautiful & the bathroom is very spacious and tastefully decorated. There is a fair amount of parking at the back of the building, out of the way from traffic & public - very handy.
The only thing I can fault Newton Hall on is the lack of choice of cereals and fruit at breakfast. Unfortunately there really wasn't any apart from some dried fruit, which I suspect were prunes. However you do get a much wider variety menu for cooked breakfast, my partner & I had the Full Scottish which was delicious.
Our stay at Newton Hall was enjoyable. I just wish that for the prices that we paid, there would have been a bit more for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique style seven bedroom guest house which has been recently refurbished to a standard rarely found in the industry. We are overlooking Loch Fyne with fabulous views. There is a private car park at the rear of the property. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Newton Hall Bed And Breakfast
- Newton Hall Hotel Inveraray
- Newton Hall Guest House Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland