Easily found as we drove into Inveraray (Sat Nav had us going to a caravan park on the way in!).
Welcome was efficient and check-in painless. We booked a 1 night "couples" stay with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast AND inclusive of a Spa treatment for each of us for an incredible £150.
Our room was small at the rear of the hotel, with a tiny bathroom and although in reasonable repair was a little tired. Only a standard double bed - what was booked - and standard in room contemporary furnishings.
Dinner menu was 6 course sampler menu individually priced at around £32 per person, well overpriced for the selection and standard of food presented. So paid the extra for an al a carte choice of main course.
Spa treatments were 30 minute standard duration and to be included in the price great value, as around £30ea if we had booked them outside the deal rate.
A convenient stopover on our way from Arran to Oban.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland