Stayed dinner bed and breakfast, evening meals 6 courses (3 of them small taster dishes) All fantastic. Kids meals first class and very reasonably priced. No rushing you through your meal. Breakfast lots of choices and all fantastic.
Rooms very clean and comfortable. The only problem was the family room only had a double bed and a small sofa bed which was not suitable for a 12 and 14 yr old to share. When we asked for another fold up bed to be put into the room they couldn't but gave us a single room free of charge! Took our westie and was very welcome so long as we kept him out of public areas. Will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Hotel
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.