Originally booked through a discount club as a romantic anniversary getaway, I hadn't read the small print but staff (for a small fee) upgraded to Family room on nights to suit both our diary & room availability.
We received a warm reception at check in with plenty of information on facilities. Been in Inverary numerous times over past 20 plus years & dined in the Loch Fyne on our wedding night but this was first stay at hotel. Due to severe weather & road closures we were a little late in checking in but still had time to make use of pool, etc. We tip-toed over outside decking through snow to outside hot-tub - fantastic & later snowball fight with dad & kids.
Roms were clean, warm with view & comfortable. Bath / shower facilities all in good order. Our room had door so adjoining rooms were available & I know that mini-suites can also be booked.
Restaurant was accomodating with kids needs & items not on menu were rustled up on request. The quality of the food on set menu was excellent & mum selected steak from a la carte option (an extra few quid but in her opinion, worth it). Chef provided extra tasters from menu (Oyster Rockafellar was delicious) and both quality and service from Paul & team was great.
Bar area & reception available & hotel in quiet spot but centre of town with shops & facilities 2 minute walk away.
Plenty of parking in grounds and free use of computer on ground floor area available with wi-fi access. Plenty to do locally during tourist season but we had a trip & drove along side the canal to Crinan. Plenty great local places to visit.
Second night was just as good & can't find fault with overall facilities, quality & service bang on the mark. Thanks for great hospitality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Royal Burgh of Inveraray overlooking Loch Fyne, the Loch Fyne Hotel has 80 bedrooms and leisure suite with swimming pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi. There is a comfortable lounge bar and an excellent restaurant. The town of Inveraray is a short stroll away and the hotel is situated 55 miles from Glasgow, making the hotel the perfect touring base for Oban, and Glencoe. Inveraray Jail and Inveraray Castle are a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loch Fyne Hotel And Spa
- Loch Fyne Hotel Inveraray
- Loch Fyne Inveraray
- Fyne Hotel Loch
- Loch Fyne Hotel & Spa Inveraray, Argyll And Bute, Scotland