“Excellent food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant provided many specials so there is plenty of choice. The Haggis nachos were fantastic and I had a Cajun prawn risotto which was delicious. The staff were friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this restaurant and will return on my next visit to the area.

Visited February 2014

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

Fabulous food and giant portions; you won't be disappointed. Good selection and restaurant staff very helpful.

Visited September 2013
Ponteland, United Kingdom
“The best mocha in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place at The Royal is open for breakfast early and is open until end of licensing hours, serving breakfast until 10am and as far as I can tell lunches and snacks throughout the afternoon.

The service was brisk and efficient, the staff friendly. What really impressed me was the napery - yes, real linen napkins and solid cutlery.

I had a beef and horseradish pannini - could have done with a bit more beef but was tasty. Excellent mocha, so good I went and sat outside the bar opposite the harbour to write postcards and had another one. Not as good as the one from the Grill but came a very close second!

The place always had people in it and friendly, welcoming staff.

Visited September 2013
Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Good service and reasonable food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We came over on the shuttle bus from the Ugadale hotel and had the "World famous Mach Dunes Haggis Nachos" between us as a starter. They were excellent, but easily big enough to share (we didn't eat them all and neither did other couples we saw sharing them as a starter. My salmon was overcooked, but my wife's main dish was fine. I mentioned about my salmon to the waitress and the chef let us have our desserts free to make up. That's what I call service / customer care.

Visited August 2013
Kilmarnock
“Mussels and steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Very good mussels and steak. Other food also excellent and dietary needs met in full. Attentive, efficient staff and a very good chef. What more can you ask for?

Visited August 2013