“Frostys Fun House” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 9 Attractions in Forfar
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Frostys funhouse is a kids large ice themed soft play area at the weekends , which caters for children from birth to 12 years , we also provide parties from play parties , shoot out parties and sleepover parties.we also have a cafe serving delicious freshly made food and drinks.Frostys nursery runs from Monday to Friday for children aged three to five years full time and part time places available .fully experienced managers and early years practitioners.
Forfar, United Kingdom
“Frostys Fun House”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have taken my grand kids on anumber of occasions and they have throughly enjoyed themselves great fun for the kids. Coffee and snacks are available while they enjoy themselves

Visited June 2013

Forfar, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
“fun for youngsters”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

take the grandkids there , always love it. Well run place with coffee/ drinks plus snacks .Good for a couple of hours.

Visited July 2013
“Great place to play rain or shine!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

I have been taking my children to Frosty's for a few years oldest 6 youngest 11 months. They both love it. We have been to birthdays, disco's & Christmas parties. The owner & staff are friendly & always ask how you are regardless of how busy they are.

The equipment to use its really good & keeps my daughters entertained for hours. I like how I can see where they are without having to hunt unlike other soft play areas. The baby area has a varied range depending on the age group of your baby/toddler.

The premises & toilets are very clean. I used the baby changing area & there was wipes & nappy bags on a shelf within the toilet in case you had forgotten your own. The staff are always clearing tables & hoovering.

There is a variety of food & snacks which are reasonably priced especially of you are on a budget.

If you are looking for somewhere to tire the kids out on a sunny or rainy day I would recommend Frosty's.

Visited July 2013
“Kids Love It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

We have been using Frosty's Funhouse in Forfar since it opened 5 years ago. My children have all really enjoyed playing there and we have had a few birthday parties there as well. The owner and staff are very friendly and accommodating. The funhouse itself caters for all ages - from baby up to about 10 (although my older boys would still love to come - they are 11 and 12, I feel they shouldn't now, more so they don't injure younger children!) The premises are clean, fresh and welcoming and there is a wide range of snacks and meals to suit all tastes and budgets. The hot food is freshly prepared to order which is preferable. Frosty's does what it says on the tin. It keeps the kids busy for a few hours while I catch up with other Mums or get the rare chance to read a magazine. It definitely gets my recommendation.

Visited June 2013
Dundee, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
“Expensive and dull, needs an upgrade.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Took my children here, they got bored quickly. Not too big or much to do really, also the drinks and food are extortionate! Its £5 for 1 child entrance as it is! NEVER AGAIN

Steve R, Owner at Frostys Fun House, responded to this review, October 26, 2013
As Frostys is based centrally to angus we did not feel it fair to continue baby and toddlers during the Perth and Angus holidays as other customers from other areas wished to visit with older kids , the group in question arrived at 10.50 and paid £4.50 for 1 child over the age of 1 three babies under one were not charged as a good will gesture normally under 1s pay £2.00 if not accompanied by a paying child, the other member of the group arrived 11/2 hrs later and was charged £2 as she did not have any other children with her and did not mention at entry she was with the group. As I am running a business not a charity I do have bills to pay eg. Electricity gas etc I feel £2 is not an excessive amount to pay for 2 hrs in the warmth and comfort of my establishment especially as adults don't pay so 1 baby and up to 4 adults pay £2! where else can you go for £2 these days . Baby and toddlers will resume on Monday the 28th £3 entry which includes a free tea or coffee .