“Great Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours
Attraction Details
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

I had a super time on my gorge walk and would recommend it to all my friends. Excellent value for money and a great day out!

Edinburgh
3 attraction reviews
“A great trip with friendly professionals.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

The gorge walk was great - good equipment, friendly knowledgeable professionals in a fantastic setting. We really enjoyed the trip. The last (optional) jump into the peaty water topped off the afternoon with an adrenalin high.

“Tarfside George Walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great value. Kids loved it. Fantastic trip for teenagers. Easy to find, easy to park and great cup of coffee for mums waiting at The Retreat!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Did this with my teenage son and it was a great laugh. The instructors were very knowledgeable of the water conditions and safety priority at all times. They were very chatty - seemed to really want to know their clientelle. Good equipment too. Great fun and would definitely recommend for any individual or group!

14 attraction reviews
“Gorge walk in Tarfside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

I got a discount voucher for gorge walking for my teenage son and I as it was something I had always fancied. I was concerned as am not very fit and thought this would be a problem, but the guide was great explaining everything in detail and I felt very safe at all times.
Being in the water floating downstream on our backs was fantastic although my son preferred jumping from various heights into deep pools.
The whole experience was great fun and something I plan to repeat.