“a very welcoming B&B, strongly recommended” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cross Wind Lodge

Cross Wind Lodge
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arbroath
Cross Wind Lodge
You added Cross Wind Lodge to your Saves list
12 Kinaldie Holdings, Arbroath DD11 5SH, Scotland   |
Ranked #15 of 24 Arbroath B&B and Inns
Perigueux, France
“a very welcoming B&B, strongly recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I booked one night in this B&B in early August and I didn't regret it! It didn't start very well though... My GPS didn't have Kinaldie Holdings in its listings and I lost myself in the nice Arbroath countryside. I called the B&B and Beverley gave me clear explanations and was waiting for me on the side of the road to wave at me. The welcoming by the owners Shirley and Beverley was wery nice. My room was a single one, very clean and tidy with nice equipment. Free wi-fi was available which is an important feature for me. The house was very cosy and made you feel "at home" at once. The mattress was very comfortable and I spent a relaxing night.
The morning after, I was served a delicious and full Scottish breakfast which had my stomach full till late in the afternoon! Shirley came to talk with us (there was also a friendly Scottish couple staying there) about the London Olympic Games and also about her family which was very interesting.
And she kissed me good-bye which i found very friendly as well.
So I had a very positive experience with that B&B and I strongly recommend it! But I advise you to ask for clear explanations and road directions before arriving, that will help.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Penicuik, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We have had a pleasure of staying at Cross Wind Lodge recently. Shirley and Beverley made us welcome in their B&B which we found very homely. Our room was cosy and comfortable, with everything we could possibly need. We also enjoyed a delicious full English breakfast in the morning.

We would definitely come back to Cross Wind Lodge when we are in that part of Scotland again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012 via mobile

Both shirley and beverly are very friendly and go out of there way to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.the food can only be described as superb,i would highly recommend there evening meals ,home cooking at its best! Will definately stopping again the next time im in the area.

• Stayed March 2012

Been to Cross Wind Lodge? Share your experiences!