“Fantastic apartments, just quite far from city centre.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Dreamhouse Serviced Apartments Aberdeen

You added Dreamhouse Serviced Apartments Aberdeen to your Saves list
Dreamhouse Serviced Apartments Aberdeen
4.0 of 5 Condominium   |   Baker St, The Forbes Building, Aberdeen AB24 4RS, Scotland   |
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Fantastic apartments, just quite far from city centre.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a weekend as part of a group for a hen party. Only negatives were we were meant to get into apartments at 3pm but it was nearer 5pm before we were given the keys and it is quite a distance out of the city centre. Beautiful rooms, fully equipped with everything you need. We stayed in on the Friday night and the apartments were roomy and comfortable. Very clean and quiet. Can recommended if looking for a flat rather than a hotel for a short break in Aberdeen.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
DHApts, Guest Relations Manager at Dreamhouse Serviced Apartments Aberdeen, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay in Aberdeen - it is great to hear that you would reccommend our apartments!

I apologise that there was a delay with your check in. We do try our best to have all the apartments ready before our clients arrive and I am sorry this did not happen in your case.

If you have any further comments or questions you can email us directly at info@dreamhouseapartments.com

Thank you again!

Joanne G

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
aberdeen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2009

Me and my friend went for a weekend stay checking in on the 02/10/09 and checking out 04/10/09. The purpose of the trip was to get away from our busy lives and have a chilled out girly pamper weekend.
First of all i went to checkin at 3pm on the Friday afternoon and the agent was there waiting for me, she showed me to the apartment, showed me round the apartment and explained how the heating system, oven, washing machine etc worked. She was very helpful and asked ny questions that i had for her. When the agent left i was walking around the apartment in uter shock that it was so luxurious! i called my friend immedicatey and told her we were going to have a fab weekend.
The rooms are VERY spacious and it feels so much more homely than a hotel. Everything is to the hightest of standards and i have already advised about 20 of my friends that they have to stay at the dreamhouse apartments.
I am planning to stay there again in March for my birthday weekend with all the girls.
So anyone who is planning to stay there you will have a fab time it lives up to its standards and beyond!!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
Bathgate
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2008

I was working in the area and was fed up with the hotel life. The Dream house serviced accommodation was excellent and also cheaper than the hotel. The standard of the fittings was very high and everything that I required was available. Parking was available right outside the building. The local housekeeping people require a mention too as nothing was too much trouble. I had a problem with a broken chair, called the office and within one minute someone was at the door to investigate. Sound too good? Well by coincidence they were at the flat next door. Point is they wanted to find out about it and resolve the issue ASAP. I would definitely recommend Dream House Aberdeen to anyone needing accommodation in the area.

Stayed February 2008
Glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2008

Staying in a serviced apartment is always going to have advantages over staying in a hotel room, such as more space your very own kitchen, and just more privacy. So I was looking forward to staying in the Dreamhouse Apartments anyway when I was in Aberdeen for the weekend. I had not realised just how lovely it was going to be.

The apartments are in a quiet area of town, offering great views, but only a short taxi ride from the city centre, which was a great start.

The apartment itself was incredibly spacious and kitted out with every comfort you could need away from home. DVD player, flatscreen tv, a large dining table and very comfy couch in the living room.

The kitchen was modern, and well-equiped, with lovely glassware and crockery, and of course the all important dishwasher. The large fridge freezer meant we could prepare a lovely meal, and there was plenty of space for us to make a few cocktails.

The bedrooms were both airy and the beds were really really comfortable. I was tempted to take a note of who the pillows were made by!

The staff were especially friendly, and made us feel right at home.

If you are away from home for more than a few days, then these apartmens are a great solution. They offer convenience, comfort and luxury.

• Liked — It is lovely
  • Disliked — NA
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Dreamhouse Serviced Apartments Aberdeen? Share your experiences!