We had a night stay here during our tou of the UK and found it acceptable but not somewhere we'd return to.
We stayed at Self catering premises throughout Scotland and England and this one was at the lower end of the scale in our view.
Despite double glazing, it was noisy and parking is a real problem. The car stayed out in the streetwhich we are not comfortable with.
The unit was clean, but offered less than others we experienced.
Also, being at the wharf the surrounding area is untidy and certainly not a scenicoutlook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury city center serviced apartments. Newly completed one to four bedroom apartments. 3 minutes walk from town center. Free parking, breakfast, wifi, welcome hamper, health club entry, baby & child package. Daily maid service, concierge, XBox 360 & Wii. Plasma TV, Hifi, fully fitted kitchen, skype phone. Stunning harbour views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your City Wharf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Wharf Apartments Aberdeen, Scotland
- City Wharf Apartments Hotel Aberdeen