The apartment was spotlessly clean and well equipped.
Staff were very friendly - we arrived at 8pm and the staff at reception helped us with the baby equipment that we had ordered when booking.
It was lovely to have our own sitting room/kitchen etc especially when travelling with a baby.
There is no parking outside the apartment, but we found free on-street parking not too far away.
The apartment is definitely in a red-light district, but it is very handy for the city centre and within walking distance of the beach area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- City Wharf Serviced Apartments Aberdeen have one to four bedroom luxury serviced apartments in two locations in the heart of Aberdeen City. The first, situated on the quayside of historic Aberdeen Harbour. The second, located a few minutes to the south of Aberdeen's main shopping street, Union Street. All of our luxury serviced apartments are within five minutes walk of Aberdeen city centre and the Union Square retail complex, the largest in Scotland. We are close by restaurants, cinemas, pubs, shops and museums. City Wharf Serviced Apartments offer so much more than a Hotel and with nightly weekend rates starting from just £80 for a standard one bedroom apartment. All of our apartments include the following FREE WI-FI FREE maid service FREE childrens pack And our Deluxe apartments have even more space than a standard apartment, most also have a double sofa bed in the lounge and include the following. Discount and corporate rates are available too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your City Wharf Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Wharf Apartments Aberdeen, Scotland
- City Wharf Apartments Hotel Aberdeen