“Lovely relaxing stay at 52 Regents Quay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of City Wharf Apartments

You added City Wharf Apartments to your Saves list
City Wharf Apartments
3.5 of 5 Condominium   |   47 Regent Quay, Aberdeen AB11 5BE, Scotland   |
“Lovely relaxing stay at 52 Regents Quay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2012

Plus:
The apartment was spotlessly clean and well equipped.
Staff were very friendly - we arrived at 8pm and the staff at reception helped us with the baby equipment that we had ordered when booking.
It was lovely to have our own sitting room/kitchen etc especially when travelling with a baby.

Minus:
There is no parking outside the apartment, but we found free on-street parking not too far away.
The apartment is definitely in a red-light district, but it is very handy for the city centre and within walking distance of the beach area.

Room Tip: Apartment 2 in 52 Regents Quay is on the ground floor - very handy for buggies etc. Bedroom is at t...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Very conveniently located with a short walk to Union square, union street and beach.the apartments are very clean and are looked by a friendly and helpful team.

Room Tip: If you can walk up the stairs then I would suggest to book a room on higher floor to have view of ha...
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Fife
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2012

Great place to stay. Have been numerous times and fully intend to go numerous times again. Lovely apartments, well kept and they supply brekkie and wine!! Situation is great as just a very short stroll to the shops and pubs. Great value for money.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2012

I have stayed in both Regent Quay and Springbank apartments 6 times and I love them! To have your own living space when visiting Aberdeen is great. Compared to the cost of hotels, you would be a fool to not stay with City Wharf. They even supply food for breakfast, and a nice bottle of wine (Good point is the wine has improved a lot since my first stay)

Free WIFI, and a lovely bathroom. I could talk for days about how nice they are, but I am sure if you have read the other reviews, they will all say the same thing.

I am booked for 3 nights in February and am looking forward to it!

Room Tip: All the apartments are lovely, I have stayed in 3 different ones, and all are great.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

I stayed in these apartments in October 2011 with work colleagues as we were working in the nearby hospital. The apartment is right on the Harbour and has a fantastic view over the many ships etc....However the noise from these boats and the constant rumble of diesel engines may not be someone elses cup of tea.
I love these apartments and have stayed a further two times.The are safe, extremely well decorated everything is looked after TV DVD WiFi Stereo its all there. And whole layout has been well thought out. Just a small home from home. The apartment offers a full kitchen with all appliances and if you want to cook then fine its all there or if you want to go out you have the option too. The kithcen is stocked with Milk bread tea coffee butter etc and even eGGs and a bottle of wine on arrival.
I like it as I hate the time regulations on dinners and breakfast times within hotels as sometimes I am too busy with paperwork to go for my meal before 9pm etc.
It is a real home from home.
Booking is ideal also. Place your booking etc and on day of arrival you receive email and or txt to say the code to get into apartment building and then a code for your door entry to apartment.
I have no gripe at all and will continue to stay there. I love the little small apartment No1 in 1925 regent as it ideal for one person.
One problem I can see is parking, during the week we stayed I parked outside and had a nose to nose confrontation with the owner of a supplies shop demanding I move as he had vans needing parked in front, but hey public street and he had no more right than I did to park there. So I did but be advised there are car parking spaces close by.
All in all an excellent place to stay. 10/10

Room Tip: Any Of them they are all great but apartments 7/8 in No52 are a bit of a climb, so get a low number...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2011

I've now stayed with City Wharf Apartments a couple of times, once in the flats, and once in the cottage.

Both stays were comfortable, and great value for money.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, and the cleaners were very flexible in their rota to accommodate the occasional lie in.

Overall I'm extremely happy with CWA, and will certainly stop there again.

• Stayed October 2011
Oslo, Norway
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stayed in City Wharf for two months earlier in the year, The team were really friendly and very helpful in giving me advice on making my stay in ABZ enjoyable. The apartment was spacious and comfatable and much nicer to stay in that a hotel as I could come back from work and relax on my sofa then cook some dinner instead of slepping off to eat alone in a restaurant then going back to a cramped boring room.
When I was sent back to Aberdeen recently there was only one place I was going to stay, my first though when I got into bed? "Wow I had totally forgotten how comfatable the beds here are!"
I would and have recommended City wharf apartments to anyone thinking of going to Aberdeen

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to City Wharf Apartments? Share your experiences!