We enjoyed the hotel bar & restaurant. The bar had atmosphere & the restaurant food was very very good as was the service. Our room was a superior double. It was disappointing. A bit on the small side. No dressing table area to sit & do hair, just a mirror on the wall. The shower area was tight too, with a large shower head that was difficult to control. In general it was ok. Some of the bar staff seemed to be inexperienced & they struggled to cope in the not so busy spells! However they were pleasant & polite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Malmaison Aberdeen is the latest luxury hotel to join the Malmaison family. This boutique hotel used to be the famous Queen’s Hotel and truly is fit for a Queen. Retreat from daily life in the spa or enjoy a work out at the gym. Look no further than Malmaison Aberdeen for the perfect venue for business trips or leisure breaks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Malmaison & Hotel du Vin Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Malmaison Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Malmaison Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Malmaison Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Malmaison Hotel
- Malmaison Aberdeen Scotland