“Great short stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #28 of 62 Hotels in Aberdeen
Portree, United Kingdom
“Great short stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Ideally located, good safe car parking, very friendly, helpful staff. We can recommend this hotel for a stay in Aberdeen it is within walking distance of the centre and all the shops. The breakfast is fantastic value if you haven’t booked one prior.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Louise K, Operations Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Skye Stu,

I am delighted you found our hotel met your needs, and thank you for your feedback.
I will inform my staff of your nice comments.

Hopefully we will see you some time in the near future.

Many thanks

Louise

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (110)
Aberdeen
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I recently stayed here as I had a night out in the city. The hotel is very central which was great. The room was nice, clean and spacious. The staff were very friendly and helpful. There was also free parking. Its so much nicer than the travel lodge I stayed in the last time. I booked the room in the sale so it was only £19 but I would happily stay here again and pay the full price (especially given the price of city center parking alone!) It is a budget hotel, you dont get any luxuries but you know that when you book it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Dear Melanie,

Thank you for putting a review up on trip advisor. It's great to hear nice comments.

We do hope you to see you again in 2013!

Kindest Regards

Operations Manager
Old Deer, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I cant fault this place . Staff are excellent and I include Housemaids in that ( who no doubt do not get much recognition !). For 62 pounds for a Saturday night I certainly cant complain . The staff are an absolute credit to this place and I really hope Premier Inn are not paying them a minimum wage as they deserve much more !! Would not stay anywhere else whilst in Aberdeen . Well done to you all.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Kathryn,

Thank you for your positive feedback, it means a lot to hear good comments.
I will pass this onto my staff here as they will be happy to hear it.

We do hope to have you return here in the near furture and look forward in welcoming you back.

Kindest Regards

Operations Manager
Aberdeen City Centre
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

The service is OK but they have no idea how to cook anything!! It is awfull...you are better going for dinner somewhere else..
There is also a couple of other things, the place has not been refurbished in a long time and it is old, and also the heating in the rooms is not good, there is only a small radiator, and the temperature controller keeps going down every couple of hours so you have to check it all the time and put it up again, up to 23 Celsius max.

• Stayed November 2012
Alan S, Food & Beverage Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I am disturbed to read your comments regarding your dining experience with us. I am extremely interested in receiving some direct feedback from yourself on this matter. If you would be so kind to either call me at the hotel on 01224 624080 or email me directly to f&bmgraberdeencc.pi@whitbread.com to let me know what your issues were.

I look forward to receiving your feedback in due course.

fife
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

Very clean spacious room. The staff were extremely helpful and sorted out taxis etc to take us to our dance venues. restaurant service was also very good and as always the food wasexcellent value. I do not think anyone else gives better value.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Alan S, Food & Beverage Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind and gracious review of your stay with us at the Aberdeen City Centre Premier Inn. The team here will be delighted to read your remarks. It is always gratifying to receive positive feedback from our guests. It validates the work put in by the team to ensure your stay is as pleasant as possible.

I am glad that you made use of our restaurant and as the Food & Beverage Manager I am delighted by your feedback in regard to the service and value of your meals.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Scottish Borders, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

Poor quality room with less lightening, no drinking water available The worst thing was the bed and quilt smelling very badly. Compairing to other Premier Inn hotels this was very poor standard .When somebody opens their rooms we feel like they are opening our room. This made us awake every time when other residents open or close their rooms.

Room Tip: A terrible night because of bad smell from the bed and pillow
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Whitbread-77, Naina - Social Media at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your review.

At Premier Inn our main objective remains to deliver a high level of customer service in all our establishments. We apologise for the service you experienced at our hotel.

Your comments have been noted and will be duly investigated by both Head Office and the Management Team at our hotel.

Please be assured at Premier Inn we take the service provided to all our guests very seriously and your feedback will be duly followed up.

Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay we do hope that we can welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Naina
Social Media Team,

Whitbread Hotels & Restaurants.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

stayed here for two night, was very happily surprised by the room as ive never stayed, clean and spacious room. staff VERY friendly and couldnt help is more. my partner had arranged for a cake for the room as it was my birthday and staff had gave us it free of charge to celebrate my birthday with a card from the staff. i was very pleased with this. thanks for a brill weekend x

• Stayed November 2012
Alan S, Food & Beverage Manager at Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review of your stay at the Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre. The team will be delighted to read your kind review. We were happy to give you a card and some cake for your birthday.

I am glad to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us especially as it was your first time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre

Been to Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre? Share your experiences!