We stayed in this hotel from 04th to 6th of October. It was just off the main street which is Union Street. Its about a 10 minute or so walk from the main bus station. There is a taxi rank at the top of the road but when we needed a taxi back to the bus station we just ordered one from reception and they were so helpful. We booked it on their website and a buffet breakfast was free. Loved the breakfast scrambled egg was lovely and orange juice was just great. Wasn't too keen on the sausages but thats because we didn't go down for breakfast until late the first day but the second day we went in early and everything was so nice. The room was a nice size had a double bed and sofa as 3 of us were staying. It was quite a hot room even with window open but that still was ok. We had room 220. Bathroom was lovely the door is on a double hinge so the same door is for the main bathroom and loo. Brilliant as someone could be using the sink and another using the loo. Room was so so clean. Staff were so helpful asked about internet and they told me that we were entitled to 30 minutes a day free wi-fi which I wasn't expecting and its a great bonus. Also there is a coin pay computer in lobby you get 11minutes for 1 pound. There are vending machines plus an ice machine in lobby and as a bonus there is coffee to go for staying guests for free which i have never seen before in a hotel. We had a drink in the bar the night before we left nice and cosy area just before you get to the breakfast area helpful, friendly staff. Would stay in this hotel again for sure as its close to everything with friendly staff and great accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is situated in the West End of Aberdeen City Centre within easy walking distance of all the City Centre attractions. The hotel is only a stone's throw from Union Street and is ideally situated for your business or leisure stay. Holiday Inn Express is the common sense choice for the value-conscious traveller. All of our bedrooms boast a power shower, direct dial telephone and satellite TV channels. There's a bar in the hotel and many restaurants and pubs close by including the stylish new Albyn Restaurant & Bar just 5 minutes away. The Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel is the perfect base to explore Royal Deeside, The Whisky Trail, the many Castles or some of the North East's Championship Golf Courses. If you are travelling to Aberdeen on business, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel is located close to many large companies such as Shell, Exxon Mobil and BP. At the Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel we also have 2 superb air-conditioned meeting rooms with natural daylight which can accommodate up to 40 delegates theatre style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Express Aberdeen City Centre
- Aberdeen Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen City Centre Scotland