I am actually writing this review on behalf of my parents who don't use tripadvisor. My sister and I had bought them a 3 night stay (for the price of 2) for their 60th birthdays. They were intiailly meant to stay at the end of January but due to snow fall had to postpone. The Hotel were very helpful and invited them to stay another weekend of their choosing.
They stayed the first week of March 2013 and were incredibly impressed. The hotel itself was stunning by all accounts and the staff helpful, polite and attentive. The food was also a bit hit.
They will be going back in the future (although I hope this doesn't mean they expect another present??!)
- Also Known As:
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen
- Marcliffe At Pitfodels Hotel Aberdeen
- The Marcliffe At Pitfodels Aberdeen, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened by Mikhail Gorbachev in 1993, this is one of the cities more exclusive hotels.I am delighted to inform our valued clients that we have now upgraded all our TV's to slimline models with plenty satellite channels.Thank you all for your patience.J Stewart SpenceOwner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The Marcliffe at Pitfodels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.