“Tasty but not exactly hot” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Perth, United Kingdom
“Tasty but not exactly hot”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We waited about 10mins before being offered drinks, which then came quickly. The good thing about bottomless drinks are the value for money and being able to top them up yourself, although I know some people would not like having to get up and get their own drink!

We waited a long time for food, especially when considering the place wasn't full.

My ribs were glazed in tasty whiskey style sauce, but weren't very meaty. Nothing in comparison to tgi Friday and spot as good as in a previous visit to same restaurant. The ribs were warm enough, up fries were only just warm. I really like the onion rings you get at spur they aren't too heavily coated and so actually taste of onion! The BBQ sauce on the table is also worth matey too.

Visited October 2013

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good quality and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Really enjoyed our visit. It was a fairly busy night but the service was efficient and helpful. There was a good range on the menu with steaks and burgers and also combos. I went for a steak and ribs combo and my partner had a madras burger. We also had a Spree voucher which made it an even better value for money experience. This was our first time here and we will be going back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Absolutely Terrible!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

We waited over an hour for our food (restaurant was almost empty), and when it arrived most of it was cold or raw!!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dundee, United Kingdom
“No missteak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had a steak at the Spur in Union Square Aberdeen ,one of the best I`ve had in a long time.The service was good and the portions were a good size for me as I find a to full plate off putting. I also thought the cost of the meal was reasonable.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Good Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Went in at lunchtime and was seated quickly and informed how things worked as we had never eaten there before .Excellent service throughout.
I had a burger with onion rings and salad as my 2 sides which are included in the price as well as fries. Coke's and juice are refillable drink as much as you want .Great value compared to other nearby restaurants. The burger bun however fell to pieces they need to change buns to something firmer .And I wish the these places would toast the inside of the buns as well as melt the cheese. Nothing worse than cold buns and cold unmelted cheese . Will be back as it's good value just fix the buns and cheese!!

• Visited August 2013