“Amazing results!!” 4 of 5 stars

+44 843 507 1888
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We live for the time-starved individual, combining essential spa and beauty treatments in the same urban locations. Open late throughout the week with fully-accessible locations, our expert therapists are here for you even after your longest days! Located in Aberdeen's award-winning Union Square Shopping Centre, PURE Union Square adds a touch of relaxation in the heart of the city. Whether it's by car, bus or train, we pride ourselves in giving our clients an easily accessible escape. A brand you can trust, we are proud to hold several awards including UK Day Spa of the Year 2013. Whether you're a spa regular or beauty fanatic, we offer personally tailored experiences using industry-leading products such as Elemis and Leighton Denny. We also offer gift vouchers on the PURE webshop, ranging from beauty treatments to full day spa packages. With the spa experience only a click away, relaxation has never been easier!
“Amazing results!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I had booked in for a facial and having never had one before I was a little nervous at what to expect. I splurged and went for a facial in the spa. My therapist (I can't remember her name!) was amazing and put me at ease taking me step by step through the treatment. I have never felt so relaxed! And the results were amazing! I bought the Papaya Enzyme Mask from the Elemis range and besides the wonderful smell, the results from the product are so good I am recommending it to all of my friends!

I loved the service and the products they use. Will definitely go back again!

Heather M, Owner at Pure Spa & Beauty, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. Glad to hear you had a lovely time at Union Square and were put at ease by our specially trained therapist. The Elemis Papaya Enzyme Mask is one of our favourites so I'm glad you appreciated it as much as us! See you in the spa again soon.

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“3 cancelled appointments”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I have been a loyal customer for several years now. I regularly have a back massage with Lisa F. who is great, however on the last 3 occasions I have been telephoned a few days in advance to say that Lisa's day off has been changed and that she is off that day. This to me is very disappointing and unprofessional, if you make a booking regularly in advance then that booking should not be changed. Once I can accept twice is annoying but three times means I will go elsewhere. Pity.

Heather M, Owner at Pure Spa & Beauty, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hi Linda, I am sorry to hear about the disruptions caused to your regular massage appointments. I understand you were contacted by Yvonne, our Front of House Manager, and offered a complimentary deluxe massage as a result of your experience. We hope you enjoyed it!
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I had a voucher for a relaxing spa and was very much looking forward to it but having to wait 40 minutes before I was attended to almost spoiled the whole experience. The girl who finally did my massage was very nice but I got a feeling they had over booked and did not have enough staff to cope. Just glad I did not read the reviews before I went.

Heather M, Owner at Pure Spa & Beauty, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hi Hanne. I am sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience during your time with us. We have tried to contact you several times on the telephone numbers provided in order to discuss your situation further, but we have yet to receive a response. If you would like to email customerservice@purespauk.com, we will investigate your situation and ensure this does not happen again.
Bath, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Best location for a take me away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I went to the Aberdeen for a weekend and got my hot stone massage done and I would like to say Lisa F did a fantastic job. I've never been so relaxed in a while and it was nice to get treated. Please let your therapists know how much of a great job she did on my back. I will definitely come back with my friend for a pamper session!

Visited April 2013
Heather M, Owner at Pure Spa & Beauty, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Hi Michelle, thanks for your review. We are pleased to hear of your relaxing experience and have let our therapists know you enjoyed their treatments! Look forward to seeing you at Union Square again soon.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“Better than some have made it out to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This is probably the premier spa in Aberdeen.
Staff are very friendly and treatment seems to be excellent.
However how can you truly feel at ease and truly relax if the Spa is in a very busy shopping centre.
However I dont know the reasons but seems a bit odd you can definately hear the noise outside.

Visited June 2012
Heather M, Owner at Pure Spa & Beauty, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are glad your enjoyed your treatments at PURE. Our spas are located in premier shopping destinations across Scotland to make spa treatments & therapies as accessible and convenient as possible for everyone. We hope to see you again soon.