The IBIS brand is a guarantee!
I chose it many times during my travels and I can assure you it is one of my top choices.
This hotel is in a super central area in Aberdeen, a few hundred meters from the bus station and the harbor, it was also easy to find it.
As I have said the location is great as it is close to the old town and just 200 meters away you are on Union Street.
My booking was a double beds room starts with the quick check in at the reception.
The environment is clean and tidy.
Once you reach the room I note with pleasure that the decor is perfect and comfortable as in all other Ibis where I stayed.
The room is spacious but most of all I have a window which overlooks the beautiful harbor of Aberdeen.
Although the price of the room was low, I realize that went above my expectations.
What makes the difference was the buffet breakfast included to the price of the following morning, down in the basement floor in the dining room waiting for me there was a buffet unforgettable, I ate and drank like an animal and I think only about what I ate that morning was worth the the ticket price.
I was impressed and would highly recommend this Hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Hotel
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ibis Aberdeen Centre is a newly opened hotel, located in the centre of Aberdeen. The railway and bus station are just a few minutes walk away at Union Square. The ferry terminal and Aberdeen Maritime Museum are just opposite our front door.All business locations as well as Aberdeen City Council Headquarters are within five minutes walk together with the shopping and restaurants in the famous Union Street. The Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre (AECC) and Aberdeen Airport are both a short 20 minutes drive away. The A9 and A96 motorways are easily accessible from the hotel together with Market Street, Virginia Street and many more of the city's main attractions, all within the surrounding vicinity of the hotel. Our guests can visit many of the local attractions such as Balmoral Castle, summer home of the Royal Family being one of many famous Castles to be seen in this beautiful Scottish country side. Why not go on the Whisky Trail and try a Speyside malt? Codonas Amusement Park, Aberdeen Art Gallery or any of the amazing golf courses are all close by. The hotel has a fully serviced bar and restaurant, guests can choose from a cooked buffet breakfast or continental breakfast available from 4am till noon, snacks and evening meals are offered 24 hours per day. Rooms are fully en-suite with walk in showers, tea/coffee making facilities, pay per view movies, mp3 connections and free WIFI internet. The hotel is adjacent to the NCP car park and Pure Gym Aberdeen which is open 24 hours per day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, EasyToBook, Orbitz and Venere so you can book your Ibis Aberdeen Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.