I booked our stay through Lastminute.com and got it for a bargain rate. It was arranged as a surprise for my husband and he was really impressed and would be surprised at how little it cost. Everything was there that you could need and it would be a great place to stay for longer than one night. The only criticism I can think of is that it didn't have very good lighting for doing your make up so ladies I'd take a hand mirror so you can see if your foundation is streaky or your blusher is OTT.
The staff were really friendly and to have free parking in the centre of Aberdeen is also great.
There was a really good spread for a continental buffet and there was a cooked breakfast available for a little extra, but really there was so much choice on the continental breakfast we were stuffed.
- Also Known As:
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel
- Skene Hotel Aberdeen
- Skene Hotel Rosemount
- Skene House Rosemount Aberdeen, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4* Hotel Suites set in the cultural quarter of Aberdeen, only a few minutes’ walk to the theatre, art galleries and shopping centres.Smart, modern & comfortable serviced accommodation in Aberdeen with additional benefit of hotel services. Interiors have been designed by leading interior designers to offer guests a more minimal, streamline aesthetic – from the duplex penthouses offering bright and airy loft-style living to a more homely environment in Rothko’s tequila sunrise hues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook and Venere so you can book your Skene House Rosemount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.