“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Save 25% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #48 of 62 Hotels in Aberdeen
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

Stayed 2 nights. 1st night in family room. Excellent size of room seperate 2nd bedroom. Clean and tidy. Missed the minibar in room but bar staff exc at giving out ice buckets which helped.
Beautiful breakfast great choice of hot n cold food. Cant fault this hotel. Would stay again

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel, responded to this review, June 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel. I have received your comments and recommendations. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the team, our Hilton breakfast as well as your accommodation at the hotel and will ensure your feedback is shared.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Treetops in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Mike Marshall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Batam, Indonesia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

The room we stayed was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was simple yet quite decent and with reasonable price. The hotel is nice and well maintained. It is situated in a residential area which is calm and quiet but a bit far from city centre. You will need a taxi or have your own car to go around. We saw the hotel has good facilities like gym and pool but we didn’t try since our time was limited.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel. I have received your comments and recommendations. I am pleased that you enjoyed your accommodation and overall stay, as well as our Hilton buffet breakfast offering with selection available. Our LivingWell (Leisure Club) facilities has just been refurbished, so a visit is highly recommended.

Thank you once again for your feedback, which will be shared with my team and I hope you will consider the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel again in the future.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Hotel beyond tired and rooms terrible you can hear your neighbours breathing above and next to you. I would never stay in this Hotel again. This place needs to be knocked down and start again. Staff ok nothing above and beyond.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your recent stay at the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel.

I have received your comments; I am disappointed that a number of aspects of your accommodation did not meet your expectations during your visit. My team and I are investigating the points you have raised in your review.

Thank you for your review and I hope you will consider the Treetops in the future.

South Shields, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Bar was reasonable - draft beer selection (if not Scottish) very poor.
Restaurant served excellent quality food.
Breakfast excellent too.
Rooms clean, but very small.
Carparking was a bonus as there was plenty of space even though hotel was very busy.
Staff were the real forte of this hotel - faultless!!!

Room Tip: Book early so that you can get one of the few larger rooms!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel. I have received your comments and recommendations. I am pleased that you enjoyed the service provided by the team at the hotel and will ensure your feedback is shared with our Bar & Restaurant Manager.

Thank you once again for your feedback and I hope you will consider the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel in the future.

Ellon, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Attended Family wedding ,From check in on Friday Evening night Till check out on Sunday we had a great Time Special Praise to Receptionist on check in The Member of STAFF that made extra Special was Barmaid in Springfield Bar [ did not get her name said she came from Latvia] A credit to the HILTON...Food and Service at Wedding was spot on

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops.

I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed on your review to our food and beverage manager who is currently trying to identify the individual involved to pass on your comments and thanks for the service provided.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops in the future.

Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

Had a few nights at this hotel. It is based near the city centre with great walks to be had. The food is way above average especially the salmon and the staff are well drilled and know their jobs. The gym is not massive but friendly and easy to use. Would recommend and will use again,

• Stayed December 2013

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will ensure that your comments are passed on to the team as I am sure that they will act as a great motivator for them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops in the future.

inverness
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2014

We have just come back from a weekend at this hotel. This time was better but still room for improvement. We booked two rooms this time one for my son (12) next door to us, because last time he found the chair bed in the suite so uncomfortable he slept on the floor. When we arrived one room wasn't ready and the wine requested at time of booking wasn't in the room. The rooms were clean although the dog found some rubbish under the bed. Sons room was clean but had a broken toilet seat but wasn't to much of a problem for my son he said bed was comfortable and had no trouble sleeping. Our room the bed was a bit hard for me, the floor in the room is creaky and so is the one above the room so took a bit of getting used to, slept much better on the second night but the sliding of the bill under the door at 5am caused the dog to bark which I hope didn't disturbe the room above. We stayed on a dinner, bed and breakfast rate. Dinner the first night was lovely although my husbands steak was over cooked but he still ate it. Staff attentitive and let my son have a couple of things from the childrens menu which was good. Dinner the second night you get the same menu with the soup and burger of day changes would have liked bit my choice perhaps the adding the bar menu selection or even that as a choice for one night. Breakfast was plentiful asked for poached eggs which did take longer to get and the chef found me some crumpets. The second day breakfast it was only me that ordered poached eggs on crumpets and the time delay was evident my son and husband had both finished their breakfast before mine had arrived. The Internet connection was a strange one I allowed my son to purchase time and it said to log on with your room number etc there are two different connections both with exactly the same login page and he used both and was charged for both won't make that mistake again. Overall a good weekend but as I said room for improvement

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Mike M, General Manager at Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback reagrding your recent stay at the Hilton Aberdeen Treetops.

I am disappointed to hear that some aspects of your stay did not meet your expectations. I have passed your comments regarding the condition of the bathroom in your sons room onto our maintenance team who will work to rectify this immediately. The comments that you mentioned about the dinner and menu choices have been passed to both our restaurant manager and head chef who are currently investigating.

Mike Marshall

Been to Hilton Aberdeen Treetops Hotel? Share your experiences!