Stayed one night. Room 201 was tiny. Huge window with views over a wall and the air conditioning ( or heating) just outside, behind it ( wich means noise all night long) Certainly a smoking room, but no way to get the window opened. Bathroom not cleaned properly, smelly curtains... The remote control for the TV didnt work properly, the sound went on and off every 2 minutes, and the TV switched itself on in the middle of the night. Plus, they took my credit card details the day before and £90 as a deposit. When i checked out, I have to pay £40 for the room. No 4 stars hotel at all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in the centre of Aberdeen, close to the railway station, and handy for the airport and heliport, The Caledonian is an ideal venue for business meetings or simply exploring Aberdeen’s parks, gardens, museums, galleries and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Thistle Aberdeen City Centre, The Caledonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Thistle Aberdeen City Centre, The Caledonian Scotland