I Had a good stay in this hotel.
I stayed in a single room on the 3rd floor. Room was clean, spacious enough for a single room and had a comfy bed and a reasonable size TV. There was no view from the window other than the neighbouring building and fire escape.
As I stayed on a weekend I got a very good rate and was actually cheaper than the Travelodge and the rooms in the Caledonian are much better.
Excellent location just off union street. The staff were friendly and if im back in Aberdeen for a night out would'nt hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right in the centre of Aberdeen, close to the railway station, and handy for the airport and heliport, The Caledonian is an ideal venue for business meetings or simply exploring Aberdeen’s parks, gardens, museums, galleries and many other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotel.de, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Thistle Aberdeen City Centre, The Caledonian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Caledonian, Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- The Hotel Aberdeen
- Caledonian Thistle
- Thistle Aberdeen City Centre, The Caledonian Scotland