We arrived for a 2 night stay for our son's graduation from Aberdeen University. The reception staff could not have been more welcoming. Our room was exactly what we expected, as was the distance from town. We weren't expecting luxury or prime location. The room was fine, & the walk to the shops and bars was entertaining, as we avoided being sh@t on by seagulls. Aberdeen has more than it's fair share of drunken morons, who seem to think that being fat and vile is the route to a woman's bedchamber. I wish them well.
My main comments about this hotel are about the frankly disgusting breakfast. We stayed in a cheaper Premier Inn recently and had breakfast cooked to order. The buffet on offer here was cold, undercooked and grey. No excuses for this. Oh, and if you were the fella down the corridor, with the messy room, open door and noisy friends, ( yes, you in the shower cap) I hope you grow a brain relatively soon.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.