I stayed at this hotel, beside the beach, for a 1 night stay for business in a classic room.
- welcome cookie on arrival is a nice touch (delicious!).
- swimming pool is great (although was very busy when I attended at about 4pm).
- bed is very comfortable and I had a good nights sleep.
- ample free toiletries in the room
- Hotel is right beside a leisure park (funfair, cinema, restaurants etc). Great if you have kids. It's about a 15/20 minute walk to town.
Improvements to be made:
-no air con or free wifi in room.
- room decor is VERY dated. The entire room just looks yellow.
- breakfast wasn't very nice. All the food was overcooked (or dried out from staying too long on the buffet)
To summarise, I was a bit disappointed - this hotel needs investment. It wad an OK stay. Nothing special. I would return if I got a really cheap room rate.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland