Stayed several nights in the Platinum Club with OH on a long weekend break.
Absolutely no problem with the room we had but our stay was really let down by the quality of breakfast and the cost of drinks.
Breakfast - good variety of buffet foods but cooked items kept under lamps so tended to be somewhat dry - scrambled eggs just dreadful! Strange arrangement of sitting on settees to eat breakfast ...
Drinks - we had only one drink on arrival in the non Platinum Club part of hotel - a large glass of Sauvignon for me and medium glass of Shiraz for hubby came to an absolutely staggering £14.70!!!!! Did not make the same mistake again.
Awoken at approximately 4.30 am by a fire alarm going off but it was dealt with swiftly and we were able to quickly return to our room.
There were clumps of grass on the stairs for two days before being cleaned and numerous stains on various carpets.
Really not sure if we would stay again or look for somewhere else if we were in that neck of the woods again
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton EMEA and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Doubletree Aberdeen City Centre
- Hilton International Aberdeen
- Patio Hotel Aberdeen
- Aberdeen Hotel Patio
- DoubleTree By Hilton Aberdeen City Centre Scotland