We stayed here from 28-31 August 2013.
It was ideal for us as it was only 10 minutes walk to Union Street and 15 minutes walk to
It was in a quiet area,but close to everything we wanted to see so an ideal choice.
We didn't eat dinner,but had breakfast one morning which was fine. We got a voucher for breakfast which saved us a couple of pounds. The room was fine and the staff helpful.
We would recommend this hotel. We got it on "Special Deal" which was very welcome.
As others have commented,hotels in Aberdeen are expensive!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Recent addition to the hotels dining scene is Native by Celebrity Chef Nick Nairn. Native by Nick Nairn celebrates the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.