Went to Aberdeen with a group of friends, booked 4 rooms. We were very satisfied with this hotel. The rooms were big for British standard, so were the bathrooms, with both bathtub and shower cabinet. Well equipped room. Breakfast was also great, good variety of bread, cereals, fruits, yoghurts etc.
Walking distance to Union Street, and very close to shopping area with two shopping malls + Marcs & Spencer, John Lewis etc. Will definitely stay here next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conviniently located modern hotel with great service. Hotel has won several award for its impeccable service and modern decor. Recent addition to the hotels dining scene is Native by Celebrity Chef Nick Nairn. Native by Nick Nairn celebrates the best of land and sea with finest steaks, seafood and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Hotel Aberdeen
- Hilton Garden Inn Aberdeen City Centre Scotland