“Great selection of Asian food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #58 of 490 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Korean
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dessert, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Having a reputation for its scrumptious food. All of us at Yorokobi by CJ Restaurant employ a motto saying: "care for guests with warm hospitality", and we commit ourselves to ever enhancing our expertise and service, and providing authentic Japanese & Korean cuisine.Our chefs personally chooses the ingredients, disregarding anything less than the best so that they can produce our delicious dishes and the restaurant is one of just a few in Scotland which serve such premium quality Japanese & Korean food. We also have an excellent selection of fine sakes and wines.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Great selection of Asian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I've been there so many times and can't stop enjoying it every time! If you feel like going for Japanese, they have a variety of dishes on the menu... If Korean is your thing, then you can always go for bibimbab and kimchi... The place has a nice ambiance and might be a good idea to take your date to if you both love oriental cuisine

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Japanese and Korean food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Disappointing experience. Service was slow at best.
Had to remind about drinks and also main course. My husband had his main course and had finished by the time I got mine!
We had the most expensive set menu which was very average.
Might try again as dishes other people had ordered looked much more appetising.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Deliscious Food, lovely atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

I went as a birthday treat from one of my friends who goes often, and was absolutely delighted. All the dishes are very reasonably priced and are perfect for sharing-especially if you are new to raw fish thing! The atmosphere was very relaxed and laid back, while the service was attentive and professional. I will definitely be going back :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Good service and food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Yorokobi was rated highly here so I went to check it out whilst I was in Aberdeen. It's nice little place and was greeted by staff at the entrance. I had a starter and a main course. The dishes were good but I expected a bit more from one of the top restaurant in Aberdeen for oriental food. I ordered prawn tenpura (which came with soya sauce) was nice but an option of sweet chili sauce would've been better. For main course, I ordered Yakisoba (prawn), the overall dish was very filling but the taste was very average, nothing extraordinary. I've tasted same, if not better from average restaurant for the same dish. The staffs were excellent, prompt service and good attention to the customer.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Deliscious Korean Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I really missed my country food while I was staying in Aberdeen and Yorokobi was the one that I could find. It's Japanese restaurant but also have Korean food as well. All Korean foods were delicious and tasty was exactly same from real Korea food. The price was a bit expensive since I had to pay for all side dishes but it's same in any restaurant in U.K. I would go Torokobi again and try Japanese food next time.

Visited January 2013