Stayed at this hotel for the weekend. The location was excellent just off the train and into the centre where the hotel is situated on the 2nd level. Union Street and the other shopping centres are only a few minutes walk away. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Staff friendly. Breakfast was good something for everyone and not too busy. Bar prices were very expensive so would stay away from there. All in all a good hotel and would recommend for business or pleasure.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen opened its doors on the 4th September 2009. Superior Budget 3 star accommodation in the heart of Aberdeen City Centre. Adjacent to the railway station, bus station, and only minutes away from Aberdeen Ferry Terminals. Union Street, Aberdeen's main street, is only a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JurysInn, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Jurys Inn Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.