Centrally located and Union Square is teeming with loads of High Street shops,gourmet restaurants and a Cineplex.
The double room was comfortable but the heating system was quirky.
The breakfast was excellent,even unique-you might get Champagne in other establishments but
where else could you get the makings of a Bloody Mary as part of your buffet breakfast.We settled for the tomato juice only!
The staff members were pleasant and accommodating.Check-in,check-out were efficient but one quibble re the latter.The amount owing was given orally in pounds sterling but my credit card was debited in euro which I didn't ask for.Euros were not mentioned and I put away my receipt assuming this was the case.This cost me about 10e more than advertised.Next time I will check my receipt.
But overall Jury's Inn was first class accommodation and I would highly recommend it
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen opened its doors on the 4th September 2009. Superior Budget 3 star accommodation in the heart of Aberdeen City Centre. Adjacent to the railway station, bus station, and only minutes away from Aberdeen Ferry Terminals. Union Street, Aberdeen's main street, is only a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JurysInn, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Jurys Inn Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.