We stayed here for 2 nights over the weekend. We parked at the station car park which was £6 per day and walked through to the hotel. Reception staff were pleasant and friendly. The room was quite basic, no drawers to unpack properly, but was clean and fine for the weekend. Our bathroom smelled strongly of cigarettes but previous guests fault not hotels. Housekeeping on Saturday morning knocked three separate times which was a bit much but we had forgotten to put out the Do Not Disturb card. My sister phoned the hotel to arrange for a bottle of wine to be sent to us for our anniversary, when the hotel heard it was a special occasion for us they sent it complimentary! Thank you!
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen opened its doors on the 4th September 2009. Superior Budget 3 star accommodation in the heart of Aberdeen City Centre. Adjacent to the railway station, bus station, and only minutes away from Aberdeen Ferry Terminals. Union Street, Aberdeen's main street, is only a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JurysInn, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Otel so you can book your Jurys Inn Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.