Quick visit for weekend lunch while shopping, handily located next to Union Square centre, so a little less busy than the other eating venues nearby, but still quite popular. Good food, quick service and good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen is located in the heart of Aberdeen city centre - the hotel is adjacent to the railway station, bus station, and only minutes away from Aberdeen Ferry Terminals. Union Street, Aberdeen's main street is only a couple of minutes' walk from the hotel. The hotel features all day Costa Coffee bar, a stylish onsite bar to relax in after an eventful day in the city. You can enjoy a great selection of seasonal food and drink in our trendy restaurant which is open from 6:30am to 10am for breakfast and 6pm to 10pm for dinner. If you are arriving by car you can avail of the nearby pay and display car parking in Union Square Shopping Centre. Our 203 comfortable bedrooms can accommodate up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children. The rooms have air conditioning and are furnished with large soft beds, spacious bathrooms with complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer, a flat screen TV with Freeview, and Free WiFi - guests who book direct can enjoy Free Premium WiFi, best price guarantee, no booking fees and also earn points and get rewards with our loyalty programme. Enjoy warm welcome, comfortable rooms, seasonal menus and a memorable visit to Aberdeen at Jurys Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, JurysInn, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Jurys Inn Aberdeen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Hotel Aberdeen
- Jurys Inn Aberdeen Scotland