“Perfect Business Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jurys Inn Aberdeen

You added Jurys Inn Aberdeen to your Saves list
Jurys Inn Aberdeen
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Guild Street, Union Square, Aberdeen AB11 5RG, Scotland   |
Ranked #14 of 62 Hotels in Aberdeen
Scotland
“Perfect Business Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed in Jurys Inn Aberdeen on Wednesday night on my way to a conference I had on Thursday.
It was late when we got there but reception was most welcoming, printed off directions for me to get to my conference and even organised a sandwich after 11pm.
Had a great nights sleep in a lovely cosy & comfortable bedroom.
Great choice for breakfast, full scottish selection plus a huge range of fruits, cereals, breads and scones set me up for the day!
Ideal business hotel with spotless facilities and excellent staff. I will be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Andrew M, General Manager at Jurys Inn Aberdeen, responded to this review, October 20, 2012
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this wonderful comment!

Our Front office team are more than happy to help you with your directions and always are delighted to make guests feel welcome.

It is great to hear the various aspects of the hotel were to your liking and you had an enjoyable stay. We hope have the pleasure of welcoming you back again!

Kind regards,

Andrew McLoughlin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
West Lothian
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

First time I have stayed at the Jury's Inn but I will definitely be back. There was a lot I liked about the hotel. You step off the train and you are almost straight into the hotel. Short walk & you are there. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and everyone you need is there. The staff are polite & friendly. Right in the town centre but our wouldn't think it. Very quiet inside the hotel. I went out for the evening with friends and on our return we ae checked in by security guards, I like idea as it stops anyone from walking in. I felt very safe. Down side? I've never been too keen on buffet breakfast as the food is generally cold, unfortunately it was the same at the Jurys Inn. They would have got 5 if it wasn't for that.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Thanks for taking the time to post a great review about the hotel.

We are delighted that our service and location entices you to be a repeat visitor and to choose us when working or relaxing while in Aberdeen We strive to implement the highest standards in all areas of the hotel and guest security is always important.

We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future!

Kind regards,

Andrew McLoughlin
Elgin, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

3rd stay at this hotel now. Our most recent stay was for a birthday weekend and as always, we were very pleased with what we found. Good sized, clean, well presented rooms, a clean bathroom with a great shower and very pleasant staff (especially Shannon the trainee!!). The hotel is ideally located just a few minutes walk from the station and right in the heart of Union Square shopping mall. On your day of departure, the hotel will store your luggage and shopping free of charge until your train leaves, leaving you free to do yet more shopping and have a few cheeky cocktails!!! We'd definitely recommend The Jurys for a well priced weekend break.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I've stayed here a couple of times while travelling on business, and always i'm greeted by friendly, helpful staff (who once even carried my bag to my room!), and a clean, comfortable room and bathroom. Excellent location for travel or for going out for food/drinks. When the weather's bad (as it often is in Aberdeen!) you can leave the bus or train station, check into the hotel, and go for a meal at one of a number of restaurants without ever stepping foot outside. One thing I love about the Jury's Inn, you're usually guaranteed a consistently good (albeit pricey) breakfast. Staff are always happy to book a taxi for me. If I have the choice, I prefer to stay here when in Aberdeen.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Glasgow, Scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights for work. Location wise, step off the train and the hotel is there upstairs in the Union Square shopping centre. Reception staff were extremely efficient and friendly and checked me in about 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Room was on the 6th floor with views towards the back of the railway station. No noise at all either night and had a great sleep! Room was clean and I liked the choice of pillows.
Food-had breakfast at the hotel both mornings. Usual choice of bacon,sausage, egg etc but what I really enjoyed was the massive bowl of chopped fresh fruit and the fresh pineapple. I ate in the hotel bar the second night. Would have preferred room service as I was travelling alone. All in all, a great stay. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: Maybe a room on one of the higher floors with a view towards the railway station
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

Typical Jurys Inn, nothing flash or inspiring just a comfy, simple place to stay.

It's brilliantly placed, fixed as it is onto the side of the Union Square Shopping Centre and right next to the train station.

There's very good restaurants (Musa especially) and bars (Brewdog obviously) within easy reach, which means you'd have to be a bit bonkers to eat or drink at the hotel.

A handy place business trip or a flying visit to the city.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
glasgow
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay here. Jumped of the train and the hotel was right there, perfect for my needs. I stay in aberdeen hotels very regular through work and i found this to be one the better on off. Nice meal and breakfast. Room was very clean and exactly what i needed. I found the staff very friendly too. Only slight problem was it is a bit noisy but its right bang in the city so i expected that.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Jurys Inn Aberdeen? Share your experiences!