It's been said before - ideal for the AECC and plentiful free parking. Nice seaview on the east side but the room windoes don't open.....if you like to open your window ask for a room on the west side (but you forego a view). Room was clean but the bed felt abit like sleeping on a blancmange. Staff on the desk and in the bar were friendly and helpful. Not much in the immediate area so you have to go into town for a choice of eateries....a 3.5 mile walk each way but taxis are plentiful and there is a frequent bus service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern well-situated hotel for the business and leisure interests of Aberdeen, with well-equipped bar and public areas and two fully equipped air conditioned meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Scotland