I stayed here on a business trip - wanting to be on the north side of Aberdeen. I am always astounded by the high prices charged for rooms in this city. I mainly chose the HIX for it's good value, including breakfast.
The room was spotless witha fabulous power shower. Tea and coffee making facilities, free wifi for 30 minutes and then you could pay. Charges were fairly reasnable. free parkig.
Breakfast was pretty average, but it was included in the charge. Grapefruit, toast, cereals, pastries - so plenty of food to start the day. There was a hot selection, but it didn't look too appetising.
Staff on the front desk were very friendly and helpful, even when I checked in late.
My only complaint would be that the room was freezing - a problem with energy saving key cards in many hotels! There was a plug in heater, but it took a while for the room to get warm.
Just a small moan, but all in all great value and a great place to lay your weary head.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Hotel Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Express Aberdeen
- Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern well-situated hotel for the business and leisure interests of Aberdeen, with well-equipped bar and public areas and two fully equipped air conditioned meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookingCom, Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Aberdeen Exhibition reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.