“WOW, you have to go here!!” 5 of 5 stars

01224 611909
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Number 1 Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 528 Restaurants in Aberdeen
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Entertaining clients, Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Set in Aberdeen’s trendy west end, No.1 is a chic bar/grill situated on Queens Terrace. Whether you visit for a drink, coffee, light snack, lunch or dinner, our Aberdeen restaurant offers comfort and convenience to satisfy every kind of appetite. At No.1 we pride ourselves in giving our diners fine Scottish foods in a relaxed, informal atmosphere, with first class hospitality always guaranteed. Whether you are dining with friends or colleagues, having a business meeting or reunion, here at No.1 you are guaranteed professional and friendly service in relaxed surroundings.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“WOW, you have to go here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We had organised a large party of 15 people for a meal at the no 1 bar and grill. Helen Hall the manager was so kind and offered our party a discount menu, which suited us well. It was sent by email prior to our meal. On the night the staff were so lovely and very attentive. The food was incredible, I had a steak and I'd definitely recommend the hand cut chips and peppercorn sauce. I have to say I got all the credit for a good night out but I'd like to thank the No 1 Bar and Grill for an incredible time. I will be back soon

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Excellent Scottish fare at a good price.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My colleague and I were looking for a decent meal in Aberdeen, and we certainly found it here. Good (Scottish) food, friendly and attentive staff, and a waiter who wasn't afraid to help and advise on the menu. All in all, a great find.

Visited April 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Tasty filling meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Went there for a birthday meal, really enjoyed it. Had the soup of the day for starts, which was a chicken and vegetable soup - delicious, a meal in itself! Followed by steak for my partner and duck for myself. Really tasty, no room for desert! Will be recommending to my friends!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeenshire
“Nice but would be reluctant to go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

First time at this restaurant .... We thought the menu extremely basic, prices exceptional but quality of food medium, nothing to rush back for. Table for 2 and 3 course meal for both of us, both starters nice, both main courses ok, my sweet pear and amaretto cheesecake disappointing, my husband had sticky toffee pudding and thought very good. A couple of other things on the night, my husband ordered soft drink as was driving, I ordered bottle of wine however waitress filled both wine glasses presuming we were both drinking. Our cutlery for our sweet was a dessert spoon and a knife!

We had finished our meal but still had drinks to finish when waitress asked us to move to lounge area so they could get our table! Not a very good first impression fir us.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Best meal in Aberdeen so Far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

I'm here for 2 weeks on a business trip. We're trying places near our hotel in City Center with good tripadvisor & yelp reviews. A colleague brought us here and so far, it's been my best meal yet. As a Texan, I expect a lot of my steaks & this was very good. Service was attentive but not overbearing and the raspberry sorbet was spectacular.