when we arrived at serendipity house we were greeted by the owner Stephen who was very pleasant and left us in the capable hands of Shirley who showed us to our room which was lovely and clean, had an en suite and an amazing view from the window! We were given a key to come and go as we please. After being out all day we would come back and sit in the lounge to watch tv. We had a tv in the room, but we loved to sit downstairs and chat to stephen and his mum Charlotte and dad Paul. I have never been to a b & b and given such a warm welcome!! Paul told us it would only cost £2.50 to get a cab back from town but the walk in to town isn't far, downhill and uphill on the way back which we weren't looking forward to, but enjoyed immensly! Thank you so much for making the 3 of us sooooo welcome!! xxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Derry, Serendipity House features panoramic views of the city and its historic walls. Derry Cathedral is only a minute's walk away.Serendipity House B&B was named one of the ‘12 Best Bed and Breakfasts in Britain' by The Times newspaper.Serendipity House offers comfortable, modern accommodation. All rooms include luxurious beds, power showers and individual decor. Free Wi-Fi and tea/coffee facilities are also available.Serendipity has a spacious decking area and a dining room. Foyleside Shopping Centre is an approximately 5-minute walk from Serendipity, while the city’s numerous bars, restaurants and shopping centres are less than 5 minutes away. Free on-site parking is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Serendipity House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serendipity House Hotel Derry
- Serendipity House Derry, Northern Ireland