“GREAT HOTEL” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Da Vinci's Hotel

Save Saved
You added Ramada Da Vinci's Hotel to your Saves list
Ramada Da Vinci's Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Culmore Road, Derry BT48 8JB, Northern Ireland (Formerly Quality Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2 Nights, Save 30%
Ranked #7 of 12 hotels in Derry
Co.Down
“GREAT HOTEL”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here for 3 nights with 2 young children over the Easter Break.
Quick easy check with lovely staff members, On arrival to room TV not working with in 15mins we had some in room to fix, however not able to then new tv was in room within another 10mins!! Fab... All staff where great...
I only had 2 downsides heat didnt work in room but thankfully wasnt to cold to have t complain..
Other was in Bar unless your a male you will have a longer wait at the bar.. Dont know why but everytime at bar I had to stand & wait but if my partner went down served straight away!!
But I do think that my positives over rule my 2 negatives...
Def stay again when in area!!

Room Tip: make sure to pack flat shoes to walk in to town.....
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
DaVincisHotel, Sales & Marketing Manager at Ramada Da Vinci's Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear ‘SarahD’,
Thank you for taking the time to review your family Easter Break and I am delighted that you all had an enjoyable stay. I can only apologies that you had issues with your tv and heating and I am glad that these issues did not impact your stay. I have passed on your comment to our Food and Beverage Manager in relation to the service you received at our bar, I do not think this was intentional but duly noted. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel soon.

440 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just back from a lovely easter break at da vinci's hotel as usual the staff extremely helpfull .This has been our 4th visit to the hotel and we plan to definately return in the future . Having had to cancel a weekend booked for last years valentines due to a family bereavement we could not believe the
receptionist remembered this and offered to upgrade us to an executive room as a treat during this stay at no extra cost . I found that to be very thoughtful and attentive and we were delighted with the room. Over the years I have stayed at many hotels but I find something very special about this hotel every member of staff are so willing and egar to help I have told all my friends and to anyone considering a stay here I highly recommed many thanks to Amanda
maria Belfast

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear ‘Mia167’,
What a lovely review and I am so pleased that you had an enjoyable experience. It is great to get feedback from a loyal customer; it helps us ensure that we are maintaining the high standards we are renowned for. I will be sure to pass on your kind compliments to our team especially Amanda. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Take care,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Having stayed on many occasions, we have always been very pleased with each visit. Reception staff are always very friendly and helpful as are the restaurant and bar staff. Rooms are very clean and warm. Location is good, only about a mile from Londonderry city centre and close to the Donegal border. Would definitely recommend it to others. Hope to return later this year.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear ‘BillyW’,
It is lovely to hear from you and I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us on this forum. We are lucky to have a great team at Da Vinci’s Hotel and I am delighted that our staff impacted your stay so positively. As part of the 2013 City of Culture title there are lots of events taking place in the city throughout the year, so keep an eye on our website and perhaps one of the events could act as a good excuse to visit us again soon. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.
Bath
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Had a lovely time staying at this hotel with my friend. Clean, quiet rooms, lovely friendly staff and gorgeous food. We would definitely stay here again. I have stayed at the City Hotel previously and found Da Vinci's much better!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear ‘Debbiebath’,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am pleased that you found your stay with us enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you and your friend back soon.
Belfast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

As usual my wife, daughter and I had a fantastic time. The food was top drawer, the hotel staff excellent and this is the third time we have stayed at this hotel. It offered great value and I would say we will be back another few times this year.

Alan, Sinead and Emily – Belfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear ‘alan836’,
It is lovely to hear from you and I am so glad that you and your family had an enjoyable Easter break at our hotel. We do aim to exceed expectations of our guests and it is very encouraging that a loyal customer continues to be impressed by our offering. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon.
Take care,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

We booked this hotel due to car parking facilities and the value for money .
The staff were welcoming and very helpful , the hotel is really nice , clean and rather modern , big comfy beds clean rooms , nice veiw outside from our room .
If visiting Derry I recommend the Ramada da Vinci

• Stayed March 2013
Dear ‘kdunn1982’,
It is lovely to hear from you and I pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us at Da Vinci’s Hotel. We hope to welcome you back in the not too distant future.
With Kindest Regards,
Armagh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Myself and my neice had an overnight stay in this beautiful hotel. The bedroom was was very warm and comfortable. We also thoroughly enjoyed the buffet breakfast available with it's wide choice of food. The staff were very pleasnat and welcoming and were able to provide with the information needed for our ay ahead. Thank you.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
DaVincisHotel, Sae at Ramada Da Vinci's Hotel, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear ‘carmelm445’
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and I am delighted that you and your niece had such an enjoyable experience. We look forward to welcoming you both back again soon.
Sales & Marketing Manager

Been to Ramada Da Vinci's Hotel? Share your experiences!