We stayed for 1 night in October 2013. After reading the reviews and limited hotels available in the Derry area we decided to stay at the Belfray Country Inn. It was an excellent choice. The hotel and rooms are updated to modern standards. Rooms well equipped with all amenities for a comfortable stay. Rooms were very clean. Breakfast was good. The restaurant menu was good and the food was great. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The elevator is new and a bit tricky. Our rooms were booked at the last minute so our rooms were very pricey for the area. The stay was very pleasant and comfortable. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Faughan Valley countryside just 3 miles from Londonderry city centre is the stylish 4 star Belfray Country Inn.All 19 bedrooms Bedrooms are well-furnished and have comfortable beds with memory foam to ensure a good nights sleep,a plasma TV and free WiFi. Car parking is also complimentary.Our rooms are easily adaptable to offer a choice of accommodation from family rooms to our popular Executive rooms. Our stylish Belfray Bistro serves food all day, every day, and hosts live evening entertainment at the weekend.Weddings and conferences are also catered for in our lavish Ballroom which has tiered levels, own lighting and sound system.The Belfray is ideally located for The Historic Walled City, the beautiful North Antrim Coast or the scenery of Donegal. The Belfray Country Inn is the closest hotel to Altnagelvin Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Belfray Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Belfray Country Hotel Derry
- The Belfray Country Inn Derry, Northern Ireland