I randomly picked the hotel on my way to Ireland and made the right choice. Very nice hotel, comfortable room and the staff did everything to be gentle and helpful. Even if it was already very late, they still managed to get me something to eat even if the kitchen was closed. The room was on the countryside fields and very quiet. I didn't see a lift though, and getting around with my big suitcase was rather clumsy.
- Also Known As:
- The Belfray Country Hotel Derry
- The Belfray Country Hotel
- The Belfray Country Inn Derry, Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Faughan Valley countryside just 3 miles from Londonderry city centre is the stylish 4 star Belfray Country Inn.All 19 bedrooms Bedrooms are well-furnished and have comfortable beds with memory foam to ensure a good nights sleep,a plasma TV and free WiFi. Car parking is also complimentary.Our rooms are easily adaptable to offer a choice of accommodation from family rooms to our popular Executive rooms. Our stylish Belfray Bistro serves food all day, every day, and hosts live evening entertainment at the weekend.Weddings and conferences are also catered for in our lavish Ballroom which has tiered levels, own lighting and sound system.The Belfray is ideally located for The Historic Walled City, the beautiful North Antrim Coast or the scenery of Donegal. The Belfray Country Inn is the closest hotel to Altnagelvin Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Belfray Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.