I had lunch here a few days ago with an old friend and enjoyed it so much I stayed for 6 hours! It took me ages to decide what to have as the menu was very appetising. I eventually plumped for the chicken caesars salad but not without putting Sean the waiter through his paces. Is the bacon crispy? Reply "i can make it crispy". Is the chicken warm? "I can make it warm" and then when it came, i asked for more dressing which was brought to me promptly. I was delighted with my choice as was my friend who had the marconi burger. It was all washed down with er, 3 bottles of merlot.We had a great afternoon with good food and excellent service.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3* hotel on the sea front in Ballycastle - N.Ireland. A short drive from the Giants Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. 31 bedrooms and a range of facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.