Booked Friday night in the Marine Hotel we had 3 rooms booked. We met in the Marconi bar and had dinner and a few wines.it was a good meal and good friendly staff. The bedrooms are a little tired but very clean and have a great bed. We did go up the town to connors Pub for some music as the hotel had no music on friday night if they had we would have stayed. Before leaving we had a nice breakfast sat morning. We did agree that we would be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 3* hotel on the sea front in Ballycastle - N.Ireland. A short drive from the Giants Causeway and Bushmills Distillery. 31 bedrooms and a range of facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Marine Hotel Ballycastle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marine Hotel And Country Club
- Marine Hotel Country
- Marine Hotel Ballycastle Northern Ireland